I keep reading in books and seeing on TV that apparently the tupperware container is pretty much the second most "American" food container, next to the Ziplock (Ziploc? Ziplok? Seplouque?) bag. I wonder, am I allowed to use all these brand names on my blog? I hope no copyright lawyers (is there such a thing?) are going to come bursting in on me, waving lawsuit papers and black or blue pens and chanting, in their wild, lawyer tribe way "Sue her! Sue her!" (Sorry, Uncle Chris.)
Anyway, just in case, I'm going to call Tupperwares "Tupplewalkers" instead. OK? OK. Fine.
As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted by my own idea for a sentence (glares at brain), even though this is true about Tupplewalkers being the second most American food container, I have really only ever seen about two or three in my life. I'm sure I've only actually used one, like, once, and that was to keep cold a snowball so that I could throw it at someone in the spring when they would never expect it. (It melted.) My point is (because my teacher says every paragraph has to have a point, no matter what you're writing,) that although TV and books may very well say that tupplewalkers are very common and, all in all, a big part of North American culture, personally I have only encountered them a very few times in my life.
That's it.
Yeah! Really! I warned you in my first blossay that sometimes my entries would be short and sweet! I always keep my word (well, usually), so here's a short post.
Tune in next week, same bat-blog, same bat-website, for another "brightly colored" blossay!
That one was kinda fun. I got to poke fun at lawyers (again, sorry Uncle Chris! Had to!)
ReplyDeleteAre you sure that your "complete profile" is yours? it sounds like your dad's...
ReplyDeleteGrrr! I'll sue you, I will! xo unc
ReplyDeleteThe joke's on you, Freya. This blog post will be used against you when you're applying for law school fifteen years from now.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing next weeks topic will be Rainbows
ReplyDeleteHa ha, James. Hey all commenters, sorry your comments haven't been posted yet; I only just figured out how to "approve" them (which I have to do to make them show up.)
ReplyDeleteyou are SOOOO FUNNY girl!!!! I cracked up when you were "so rudely interrupted by your own idea for a sentence" and you "glared at your brain" (which might look funny if someone was watching you and taking a video so you could see how funny you are XD ((which means im laughing really hard FYI)) ) but seriously, ask your mom (and I'll ask mine) WHEN WE SEE YOU!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI actually got a mentalk image of you glaring at your brain. It wasn't pretty
ReplyDelete