I tried to make the fish tank (it's over there, to the right) differing shades of purple (my favorite color) to match the rest of my blog, but it didn't really work out. Technical difficulties. I guess it's okay though. Do you like feeding them? I do. It's fun.
Bleah.
Anyway.
This is pointless. Nobody's reading this; they've all forsaken me after I was such a buffoon and didn't post for months. I'll quit blathering to no one now.
Goodbye.
I just said goodbye to nothingness, didn't I?
Oh well.
Can't be helped.
P.S. IF SOME ONE IS OUT THERE, PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!
P.P.S. PLEASE!
Have no fear, dear self! I...I mean, you...or we...Anyway, someone's here! And it's yourself! Or me! I am you! Whatever!
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you, self! I'm so glad somebody commented, even if it was only me! Or you! Also whatever!
ReplyDeletePlease, my readers, comment fast!
ReplyDeleteI fear my sanity soon will pass
If no one answers my heartfelt plea:
All of you, just speak to me!
Leave a comment, I'll thank you heartily.
On my blog, I'll praise you artfully.
See, even my rhymes are degenerating!
My creativity's abating
With every moment you don't reply!
Now comment! Otherwise I'll cry.
(You don't want me to cry.)
so glad you're starting the blog up again! (p.s. maybe be a little more patient? just a thought...) love, Mom
ReplyDeleteI think your blog is funny, and I absolutely love stars.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work.
(We're not here, it's just your imagination!)
ReplyDeleteMy minions just alerted me that you are up and blogging again. READING WITH AVID INTEREST.
ReplyDeleteComment comment comment!
ReplyDeleteReading... still reading... commenting... slowly.
ReplyDeletethis is a comment. to encourage future posts. there, i said it.
ReplyDelete