
Okay, so a few of you, after reading my last post, sent in messages demanding pics. SO, here you go. Sorry, they're both a bit blurry, but you can live with that, can't you?
To All Human Beings Pictured, Myself Excepted: If you don't want your pictures up here, just let me know; I'll take them down...
Aaah! Amazingness! It's just now that I realize how awesome the three of our costumes were after looking at the pictures!...to some of the poor, deprived people in the world who have no idea what Doctor Who is, we might have looked a tad bit strange, but WHO CARES. Doctor Who rules!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm the David Tennant one, just in case anyone was wondering...
I had to put A TON of product in my hair to get it that way, you know...it's not as easy as it looks! :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys look awesome! Have you watched The IT Crowd? Also, you should read this, it's good.
ReplyDeletehttp://scarygoround.com/gd/?date=20101016
Uh i read somewhere that it is unwise to poest pictures of your self but you demand to do so so i can not help. I want you to take a stab at who this is. can you do that for me. Can you?
ReplyDeleteHello, Jeremy.
ReplyDelete