This is a blog by a girl writer with a strong imagination and a big sense of humor. If you like what you read, leave a comment! If you don't, tough pancakes - leave a comment anyway, telling me EXACTLY what you think of my writing!
That's Frikin Awesome!
And that, my friends, is what rap should REALLY be like today! :)
AMAZING! Thank you so much, Freya! Can I cross-post this on my blog? I want to share this brilliance with the world!
Fantastic! (BTW I'm about to start my fourth time through TOoO-F, not counting the twice through the audiobook.)
This is so great!! :)
Great rap! :)
AWESOME!
That's Frikin Awesome!
ReplyDeleteAnd that, my friends, is what rap should REALLY be like today! :)
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! Thank you so much, Freya! Can I cross-post this on my blog? I want to share this brilliance with the world!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! (BTW I'm about to start my fourth time through TOoO-F, not counting the twice through the audiobook.)
ReplyDeleteThis is so great!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat rap! :)
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!
ReplyDelete