Monday, August 30, 2010

Thanks Doc and Anonymous!

A few posts ago, I was in anguish because I felt alone in the blogosphere. (snif.) So I commented on my own post and wrote a poem, promising that if any of my readers commented, I would "praise them artfully" on my blog. So here goes.

Ode to "Doc"
Oh, Doc, you are the cat's meow!
You rock my socks, dear Herr (or Frau)!
You're real swell, Doc! Just take a bow!
Oh, Doc, you are the cat's meow.


Haiku for an Anonymous Reader
I was quite distraught.
I hadn't blogged for awhile.
Yay, Anonymous!


Hope you guys likey. Tell me what you think.







1 comment:

  1. Hehe... I am most definitely a "Herr", although it doesn't rhyme without the Frau - so I guess that's ok. And while I prefer dogs and am allergic to cats, I guess being the "Cat's Meow" is more than acceptable... ;-)

    ReplyDelete