Probably no one will even read this, because they've stopped checking my blog after I DIDN'T POST FOR OVER TWO MONTHS!!! I'm sorry. Serves me right.
Well, I guess to make it up to you, I'll have to post my favorite recipe. (Sigh.) It was mine, but I need to make a sacrifice.
Okay, here it is.
FREYA'S SUPER YUMMY FABULOSO SQUIDDLEOSHO SUGAR COOKIES
Ingredients and Tools:
2 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup butter, melted to a squishy mush
1 and 1/2 cups white sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 medium bowl
1 big bowl
Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In medium sized bowl, stir up the flour, the baking soda, and the baking powder.
Set aside.
2. In big mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar till it's really really smooth. Gradually blend in the dry stuff that was in the other bowl. Then add the vanilla. Beat in the egg.
Roll rounded spoonfuls of the dough into balls and place about an inch apart on UN-GREASED cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 8-10 mins. in the oven or until goldenyish. Let them stand on the sheets for two mins. before putting them on wire racks to cool.
So there ya go. Yummy, and you can experiment with the sizes of the dough balls and the softness of the butter.
Really soft-liquid = super-soft cookies. Softened-Really soft = medium cookies. Barely soft-softened = crunchy cookies.
Well, I hope this made up for the atrocity I have committed. Bye!
Oops, I made the lines too long and they spilled over. Sorry, I hope you can read everything.
ReplyDeleteOops, I made the lines too long and they spilled over. Sorry, I hope you can read everything.
ReplyDeletefreyzie!!!! when do we c u next?!?!!?!?!?!?
ReplyDeletedid u know maggie smith has BREAST CANCER?!?!! SAD!!!
~GG