Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Those of you who have taken the liberty of reading my profile may have thought to yourselves, "Why she must be a 'Doctor Who' fan." For a more precise description, add "-atic" onto that italicized word and you'll just about have it.
My favorite Doctor is that who is - or rather (sadly), was - portrayed by David Tennant. And so far, my favorite companion is - again, sob sob! *remembers Doomsday episode* was - Rose Tyler, played by Billie Piper.
And so, of course, I costumed myself as her for Halloween. I did get a lot of dirty looks from adults, thinking I am one of those lazy teenagers who doesn't dress up for Halloween and just parades about demanding candy, because Rose's wardrobe isn't exactly... costumeish. But so what? With my friends dressed as David Tennant's Doctor and the TARDIS by my side, people still got the reference.
At least, some did.
Kaaayy, not a lot. But it sure was fun!

2 comments:

  1. I think anyone who writes about a Halloween costume but doesn't provide at least one picture should have their Sonic Screwdriver privileges revoked! :-)

    Never liked Dr. Who during its initial run (way back when), but I have liked the newer ones. I'd have to agree on Tennant and Piper being my favorite characters by far. Not much of a fan of the latest Doctor.

    ReplyDelete